Thursday, August 31, 2006

Star Style

ANTM Eva Pigford

Eva has a great sense of style, she owns whatever look she wears.
















Singer Kelis

Kelis is very daring when it comes to fashion, I like the fact that she takes risks!








Kelly Rowland from Destiny's Child

Not enjoying the legging craze, I know I may be in the minority, but everything that's considered fashionable, ain't. This look is just not flattering.










Tracee Ellis Ross from Girlfriends

My all time fave fashionista!
I love to see what she's wearing and
she always manages to look great!

2 comments:

DLady said...

I totally feel you on Kelly... She is so not doing that outfit right... When rocking the leggings your top should come past you bum... I LOVE EVA!!! She is all about attitude! She rocks whatever she wears... Even in this pic, she is wearing a black jacket and two shades of brown... she is making it work and she looks GREAT!

Anonymous said...

kelli is skinny to get waway with it not her best look but ok

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin