Monday, December 22, 2008

Shameless whoring for last minute gifts:

As much as I think that Jessica Simpson can't sing, the girl's shoe line is uber-fab! I saw these:

Jessica Simspon shoes on the net and secretly lusted for them but when I saw them in person, I was hooked. Of course they were out of my size in the store and online so I went to where all things that can't be found are found: Ebay.

There I found them, in my size AND ten bucks cheaper than in the store. I heart them but of course me never being satisfied, have decided that I must have these as well:

Jessica Simpson Parigi pump $75 @ Zappos

I see them in my dreams with a flirty dress. Will Santa bring them to me in an 8.5 or at the very least a Visa gift card? Stay tuned.......

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin