Wednesday, January 11, 2012

In The Fashionista's Closet: Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You

You know that feeling...when you first meet someone..you know that there's an attraction there..you flirt, they flirt back.....and you keep making eye contact? You know that there's something there...

"Looking them in the face" is what I like to call it when you're making that good-good eye contact.

That's how I feel about these shoes.....

They were calling me...I went to them...a match made in heaven. Shoe heaven, lol.

I keep looking at them....

I have been eyeing them for a while on the Steve Madden website and found them at T.J. Maxx in Houston thirty dollars cheaper! Whoop whoop! *Picture me dancing to a Big Daddy Kane song here.* Don't know Big Daddy Kane? Watch "Unsung" on TVOne (I'm so addicted to that series.) 

Earrings: Body Central (I had never heard of this store but I saw a cashier at Walmart with similar earrings that I got from Aldo and she got them from there. They were about 5 bucks cheaper at Body Central.)
Sweater: H&M
Men's Shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: Ross
Shoes: Steve Madden Pammy

Still "looking them in the face"......

I'm trying to update more frequently so please bear with my lack of "sexy" backgrounds until I figure out how to leave work before dusk.... 

Make it a great day!

16 comments:

7eventh Letter said...

Very Cute shoes and I love your outfit!!!

7eventh Letter
http://www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com/

The Purse-a-holic said...

Dancing in your blue suede shoes? love the look ;-)

http://girlsnextbestfriend.blogspot.com

weddingca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dawnya said...

Those shoes are devine!!!

Tammie S. said...

You are such a GENIOUS at color blocking!

Trina said...

Big Daddy Cane!!! Classic!! Me Likey the shoes!!! Send me a 7 1/2.

GFS said...

I love the color extravaganza...the color explosion....the color carnival!

Me thinks I need red pants now.

Juanette said...

Lol @the color extravaganza! Yes, you do need red pants and I need green :)

Sing of Singature Style said...

Loving all the primary colors you are sporting, very cool.
Those shoes are everything! I see why it was love at first glance.

SAT said...

Super cute shoes! I am very familiar with that 'shoe heaven ' feeling.
-Sonya

Anonymous said...

When I saw the first side view of those shoes my heart skipped a beat! I am in love with wedges and that blue is gorgeous!!!

http://allthingsmeee.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love the pops of color in your outfit. You can never go wrong with a great pair of blue suede shoes.

Nothingordinarystyle said...

Juanette, I don't know what I like more your shoes or the fact that you mentioned "Big Daddy Kane" naahh! the shoes win they are something serious you must post them with other outfits.

Anonymous said...

Love the blue wedge. So cute.

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

the colors in the outfit are amazing! and what a steal on those shoes!!

~nic

carolina said...

love bright colors and love this outfit! xoxox

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin