Thursday, November 17, 2011

In The Fashionista's Closet: Twinkies

Reiko and I went to dinner and only after we were dressed did we realize that we were dressed in the same silhouette and opposite colors! Great minds think alike....

But we wore it anyway....
Other people think that it's strange that we have this ability to read each other's style minds (her hubby) but this is how we became friends in the first place! We have some weird fashion e.s.p. that is uncanny.

Mutt and Jeff 

But there are still elements of our personality in each of our outfits.....

Sweater: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Skirt: Zara
Bag: Kooba
Boots: Juicy Couture



(I kinda hate that my bag matches my boots, I hate looking too "matchy".)
Me being me

The.best.lemon.martini.ever.

I never liked martinis until I tasted this one...


Please be sure to check out my feature over at Styled By U, thanks Elisa!

Also, Reiko's wedding photos are up! Check out the photos of her big day HERE!

7 comments:

Kandi-STYLE said...

Aww you guys!!!I love that Kooba purse it's been on my 'to-get' list for a minute.

GFS said...

Twinkies!!!!!!!!bwahhhaaa! Only you would come up with something like that.

I hate that purse with those boots. Give me one or the other.

LOL!!!!!!!

Style Chic 360 said...

You both are just fabulous! I can see why you all are such great friends!

~elisa~ said...

love it! you both look great :D thanks for the mention!

Unknown said...

You guys look great, glad you had a good time, good friends are hard to find.

Unknown said...

You both look great and look like you had fun! Like you said great minds think alike!! :-)



Carsedra of:

http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love "me" some lemon drops! Oh wee! I am a light weight so I need something sweet that sneaks up on you:) That shoe backdrop rocks!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin