Monday, May 02, 2016

Ain't Nobody Told Me

Why ain't nobody told me......




 Nutella was so good????? I had no idea! My two co-workers/group message bandits looked at me like I was dressed like Kim Kardashian when I told them that I had never had Nutella. Their exclamations of "Oh it's sooooooo good! I can't believe you've never tried it!" made me give them the side eye a lil bit, but I bought some anyway.

Scarf: H&M years ago
Tee: Thug Life Shirts (I rocks with them)
Jeans: J. Crew (Great for us curvy girls and they have super sales!)

No.Body.Told.Me.It.Was.So.Gooooood. It's like what I imagine Idris Elba tastes like, or what I imagine Oprah smells like. I do kinda, sorta feel a teensy tiny bit like I should have Black Card Detention because one of my friends was like "We don't eat that! What's wrong with regular old peanut butter???" when I mentioned to him how much Nutella made my insides melt.



And why ain't nobody told me.....

the BeyHive rides sooooooo dang gum me hard for Beyonce? I loves B, if I can't be with Jay I choose her as my successor. But why people outchea blowing up Rachel Roy's daughter's Instagram (who is 16, by the way), and threatening Rachael RAY instead of the intended target, Rachel Roy??? 
Rachael Ray yall!  Rachael Ray tryna save us some time and teach us how to make a meal in 30 minutes and people throwing her cookbooks in the trash! #LawdHelp 
I just knew we were gonna see Rachel Roy's home address all on these innanet streets but I think Bey contacted the BeyHive member in Charge of Operations and told them to tone it down.

I guess I am only a general member of the BeyHive 
since I draw the line at threatening folks 
and I don't have time to be putting all of those lemon and bee emojis in people's comments. 
Sorry Bey.    


27 comments:

Ticka said...

I've only tried Nutella once, when it first came out. It was aight, but since you sai it made your insides melt, I think I may give it another go!!
Chile, the Bey Hive?! They are some goons!! When they swarmed Rachel Ray, I laughed so hard!! Now she knows for future reference who NOT to mess with!!


Unknown said...

Girl you are funny to me!! But I love this tee, I've wanted a spiritual gangster tee for so long.

Anonymous said...

Love your posts. This is too funny!

Watch Live said...

Nutella is delicious.

Mcx Jackpot Tips said...

waoooo awesome post about Nutella.well written blog

Thanks,

Mcx Profit Sharing Tips

Unknown said...

lovely blog.
https://www.savnpik.com/UAE-deals/fashion

Ekspedisi tanah abang said...

I know

Anonymous said...

also includes the 2014 launch of rolex replica watches the pilot chronograph "Little Prince" special edition (model: IW377706) and large pilots replica watches "Little Prince" special edition (model: IW500908). Not long ago, replica watches uk Ivy brand ambassador Adriana Lima (Adriana Lima) for the Brazilian Curitiba (Curitiba) Prince's Children's Hospital, the new library unveiled.

hellen said...

you are so pretty

Fashion is Fasion New Video Blog said...

Great collection, Fashion is Fasion -
Fashion and Style

Clipping Path India said...

Unique Collections. keep posting.
Clipping Path Service |
Clipping Path NYC | clipping path service in Usa | Ghost Mannequin Service | remove image background |
Background Remove Photo

topgunstore said...

children Bomber jackets is prfect

Unknown said...

This is one of the best experience for me to see this valuable and informative blog. Visit for
sound engineering courses

fashion write for us said...

Your blogs makes us sure about fashion.
keep posting such blogs for us at fashion write for us

Anonymous said...

Spam comments

Clipping Path Associate said...

Gorgeous looking with nice dresses. You are looking so stylish by wearing those dress. You have a fantastic feeling for fashion and idea about the relationship of Model Photography and model retouching service, thanks for sharing your photos and nice info.

Mona Martin said...


Amazing! I love your pictures.clipping path service

aryanoone said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice Blog.I like it.
norton com setup enter product key
mcafee enter code
comcast customer support number
avg antivirus support phone number
webroot antivirus phone number

aryanoone said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice Blog.I like it.
kaspersky customer service number
Outlook 365 customer service
microsoft edge support
webroot activation code free
www trendmicro bestbuypc

800tollfreenumber said...

Thanks for sharing this post.
norton com setup product key
www mcafee com activate
renew norton with product key
trend micro best buy download

human hair lace front wigs said...

Thanks a lot for you sharing!It helps me a lot !
Absolutely love it and i am expect more from you.

http://www.designercountry.com/ said...

nice.............

Best leather jacket said...

very engaging content, writing humor is not easy but its a piece of cake for you. Great

Real UsaJacket said...

I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read . I learn new information from your article , you are doing a great job . Keep it up Top Gun Jacket

kathymccaan said...

Shop this best quality Sonic The Hedgehog Jim Carrey Trench Coat SHOP NOW....

darknet hitman said...

Outstanding work.
This website is fantastic. Keep up the good job!
hiring killers

Anonymous said...

A well Written and Easy to Read About you and like your story atringshake . Thanks

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin