Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthday Wish: The Perfect Dress

I have a friend who is on the prowl for the perfect dress to celebrate her birthday in mid-August and I have found some options. Knowing her the way that I do, I think that she will gravitate towards something girly, flirty and doesn't cost a lot of money. (A woman after my own heart, I tell you!)


Arden B chiffon ruffle halter dress $78


BCBGeneration printed one shoulder dress $118


Windsor olive green colorblock dress $64.90


French Connection Flash cotton dress $119.99 (on sale!)


Forever 21 Hawaiian floral trim dress $22.80


Windsor printed stretch satin dress $64.90


BCBGeneration asymmetrical mixed print dress $118

French Connection Georgia dress $168

(For Dee)

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin