Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Dress-ing

Although stores are stocking up for Fall, I am still all about Summer. (Especially in this 100+ degree weather here in Texas!) Here are some fun shorter length summer dresses to keep you cool for under $50.


Blurred geo print square sleeve dress $47.88 @ asos


Forever 21 bead trim tiered dress $27.80


Anthropologie Quiet Light dress $49.95 (on sale!)


Dollhouse strapless tiered dress $39


Faith 21 triple block knit dress $22.80

Animal instincts safari dress $38 (on sale) @ Arden B


Rampage printed spaghetti strap dress $44.25 (on sale!)


Seagreen romance lace dress $44.99 @ Ruche


asos shirred bandeau dress $47.88


Victoria's Secret eyelet minidress $48.99


Smocked waist floral dress $24.80 @ Faith 21

Love this PacSun Lucy Love Cool Feathers dress $44.50


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some fantastic designs in this photo collection. I particularly like the dollhouse one 4th from the top. I brought one similar to it from Great Universal last month for my birthday but I've got to say I prefer the one here and price looks to be a lot cheaper than the one I purchased.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin