Monday, July 26, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet: Flower Girl

 My friend bought me this dress after I tried it on and didn't want to pay the eight dollars that it cost (low cost thrifting has really spoiled me!) Coincidentally my friend Sonya has this exact dress that she bought from a thrift store also! *Great minds!*

 

The dress came with an attached belt but I wanted to break up the pattern so I added my own belt. 

Dress: Thrifted (Tag says 'JG Hook')
Belt: Can't remember where I got it
Orange platform sandals: Guess


I did notice that I wore a dress every day of my training and I thought about wearing pants just to show everyone that it wasn't for religious reasons, (I was asked that question before!) It's simply because dresses are so 1. easy 2. cooler than pants or jeans 3. did I mention easy?

I finished my training and I am now what you would call a "Highly Qualified" teaching candidate (I'm not bragging, those are their words, not mine!) I am extremely excited about my new career field and I look forward to finding a fabulous school to teach at. So in honor of my accomplishment, here is my video of the day:



Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Welcome to the land of the educators! I am not happy about returning to work on Thursday, but I am happy to have a job. I worked most of the summer so the break flew by. What area and subject are you looking to teach?

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin