Wednesday, July 14, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet: Goody Two Shoes


I call this dress, 'Miss Priss' it's so girlie with its puff sleeves and dainty bits of yellow, blue and green in it and I paired it with this yellow belt. Notice I changed the earrings from the long shot to the head shot, I needed a little more 'oomph' around the face since my hair was pulled back.

Dress: Thrifted *I think Goodwill
Yellow belt: Thrifted
Wooden sandals: Michael Kors

I am loving the photos over at Swagger360, I love street style and here are a couple of my favorites thus far....

This dress makes me so happy!

5 comments:

Moni @ CL Journal said...

Shoes! Shoes! I want more of the Shoes! Michael Kors Fanatic over here! LOL!

Chic Therapy said...

oooh!!i love Ms Priss

InnyVinny said...

Ms. Priss is adorable.

I haven't been over to Swagger 360 in a long time. Looks like I need to revisit.

brittneynikkole said...

Cute, cute, cute belt! I want one just like it in every color.

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin