Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Love Letter

Dear Gym,
 
Hi. I know I probably shouldn't even be contacting you, it's been a while since we've seen one another (two weeks.) I figured I would write this letter so that you would know how much you mean to me.
 
 
 

I didn't mean to stop seeing you, you know I had to go back to work and my life has been hectic but I wanted to let you know that I miss us. What??? I DO!!!

 
I know, I know, people make time for what they want to do, I have said that a time or two to other people before but I think about you a lot. I'm just gonna put it all on the line: I want to start seeing you again.
 
 
 I want us to get back on the same page and try and work things out. (Work things out, ha!) And not just because I've been paying for your time every month whether I see you or not. I miss the feeling that I get when we're together, you make me want to be a better woman. I am willing to make time for you, at least three days a week because I'm going to show you that I'm committed to you. I hope that you give me another chance, I want to see you soon.  
 
Earrings: Target
Sweater: Forever21
Shirt: Thrifted
Pants: Gap
Belt: Forever 21
Bag: Kooba
Shoes: Steve Madden
 
 
Your girl,
 
Juanette

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing thrifted shirt! And girl I know what you mean. Sometimes, even though I love going to the gym, other things just get in the way. Luckily I have been back on track for a couple weeks but gosh, it takes a lot of planning sometimes (like when should I eat, need to drink plenty of water, etc.)

You'll get back there just fine. Looking amazing!

Tiffany's Touch said...

I love how you combined this outfit!! U look FAB!!

YoyosFashions said...

Love those pants!! Love how you put the look together!! I need to meet the gym also!!

Unknown said...

Very cute look!!!

I felt how you felt about the gym and I had been gone for years, but I am back able to go and I am soooooo happy!!!


Carsedra McKoy:
http://www.embracingtherealme.com/
http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

ReakHavoK said...

Lol! Love the letter, but I love this look even more!

ReakHavoK
www.findingherniche.com

Pascalle said...

Juanette, it's official, you're one of my style icons! Effortless, timeless, comfortable, things that I value far above trendiness. There's a sophistication in your style that screams "grown!" Fun, flirty, but accessible, I'm a huge fan, plus your adorable and hilarious! Loving your blog!

Ms. Tee said...

Love everything about this entire outfit! I can relate to your letter to the gym. I just returned to work this week. I already miss the leisurely time I had for morning walks with the dog and by myself, runs through the neighborhood and fun times with Zumba. It's hard to fit in that time...it's also hard to gather the energy after dealing with students and other teachers all day! Exercise being a great stress reliever is such an incentive though.

Tammie S. said...

Dear gym...our relationship isn't the best. We are so on again off again. When things are good, they are great. But when they are bad...I struggle between you and sugar/fast food. The latter just makes me feeeel soooo good. But gym, you give me what I need. I'm a better person with you in my life.

Unknown said...

Lovely look, love these colors blue and green.
http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT AND YOUR COMMENT.
follow me in my blog and subscribe no hesitate :)

Unknown said...

Lovely monochromatic look.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin