Monday, July 21, 2014

Mojo

Ummmmm yeah, so I figured I needed to do a blog post so that y'all would know that I didn't get dead on my date......




If you follow me on Instagram then you know that my date went well. Actually better than well. It has been a month and there hasn't been more than two days where we haven't seen one another. I don't know what is better than getting your mojo back but that's what I got. 
I guess you could say that I got my life so hard. 

 Scarf (on head): American Apparel
Skirt: Forever 21
Sandals: Madden Girl

 I gotta admit, I'm that mushy, gushy, "I missed your face today" kinda chick right about now. That wake up smiling, dancing in the shower, Lovely Day singing woman. And I love it. It's as if the stars have aligned, that all of the heartache and missteps have prepared me for this time in my life.


 
He is a breath of fresh air, a whirlwind of energy, and he makes me feel that I am the most important person in the room. Our personalities are similar, he's outgoing, intelligent and pretty darn amusing and his two best qualities: He's tall (!) and he loves Jay-Z!!!! Like we get hype and rap Jay songs together in the car. #LookAtGawd #DropsTheMicAndDoesTheTootsieRoll

I don't know what the future holds but I am definitely here for all of it. Absolutely. 

"I guess I got my swagger back." ~Jay-Z

22 comments:

Law_Fal said...

Happy for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Why Im smiling hard like its me.....lol lol im soooooooooo happy for you!!!! Enjoy every moment of it;)

Simplybee said...

That's what's up!!! Yah!! ...faith patience & prayer. When you ain't even really lookin BAM!

Unknown said...

All the best, there is nothing awesome like finding love. Your outfit is gorgeous

Ms. Tee said...

Yay! So happy for you! Wishing you all the best. :)

Unknown said...

Amazing look, i love how casual you made it with this simple tee shirt!

Unknown said...

YAY!

Sing of Singature Style said...

Cute look.

Bootzey said...

Good for you. Everyone deserves happiness and......

Pam said...

I am sooo happy to hear that you got your MOJO back! You deserve to be happy...

Ticka said...

Ahhhhhhhhh!!! MY GURL!!! I love it!! I'm here for all of it too, and I was smiling to whole damn way while reading this post!

Oh, and you look great too! Love the polka dot skirt!

Go'head Miss MOJO!! :)

AnJu said...

Getcha love life, Juanette! I am happy for you!!!

Nova said...

You should see me smiling so hard right now. I am truly happy for you. Love your look

Unknown said...

Yay!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You deserve it!

Unknown said...

I got chills, YESSSSSSS! Love it, live it, feel it!

YoyosFashions said...

Happy for you Hun!! Cute tee!!

Toya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toya said...

High Five Girl!!!

best formal shirts said...

It is the perfect outfit.I loved it.

ANDYSTYLE said...

THIS LOOK IS VERY CUTE :)

http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

Tracey said...

Wanted to congratulate you and to tell you that I love your outfit. Accessorizing a polka dot skirt with a funky headpiece looks so effortless on you- just gorgeous!

Stylish silicone boobs and funny gag gifts are at http://www.fakeababy.com/

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin