Sunday, February 04, 2007

....and red all over

One of the best ways to finish your look is to add a shot of red. Whether its red lipstick, shoes or a handbag, scarlet can definitely let your personality reflect your boldness.

Wet Seal center stripe bangle $6; Steve Madden Pillar sandal $89.95


Mystic Phoenix bangle $18 at alltherageonline




Victoria lace back court shoe $32.18 (on sale!) at asos and woven braided jean belt $7.50 at Wet Seal



Windsor sweets headband $6 and oblong and bead necklace $7 at Wet Seal



Splurge: Fendi canvas B bag $1,430 at net-a-porter
Steal: "Nora" satchel $49.50 at Bakers

A lot of the looks shown are great looks for Spring, but since we are still in the winter months, I wanted to show this crochet hat for my friend Dee who was looking for a hat in a great color. This is reminiscent of the hat Mary J. Blige wore in the Gap Red campaign.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love you. I've been looking for a hat like this for the longest. Did I say I love you...

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin