Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Found: Black Wide leg pants

I just received these black pants from Victoria's Secret and I LOVE them! They are wide legged, come in tall length and fit great. One of my co-workers actually told me to order some after I complained that I never thought that my pants were long enough.


Victoria's Secret Marissa pant $68 (on sale!)

I also have these black wide legged pants that also fit fantastic (a little big in the waist but makes my butt look great so that's always a plus!) I am going to get them tailored, that would totally ruin the experience if I had to worry about my pants being too big. Also wide leg and also long length. These are actually a heavier weight so I can wear them now and they will be perfect for the cooler weather. They also have a wide waist and hook and eye closure.


Diane von Furstenberg Gavin pant $265 @ Neiman Marcus

Make sure if you go wide, opt for a fitted top to balance it out.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin