Monday, May 14, 2007

Waist knot want knot


Ooh Boutique obi belt $22

I have done a post on obis before but my interest was renewed when I spotted a woman at lunch looking oh so chic with an obi, pencil skirt and button down shirt. Her waist looked incredible with the cinching from the obi. Of course I would not be the fashion fiend that I am if I didn't talk to her about her look. She told me that the obi actually came with a suit that she had (which I can only imagine was lovely as well) and that she enjoyed being able to switch it up by pairing it with separates. A great way to spice up any outfit!


Two tone leather obi and white leather obi both $39 (on sale!) @ Arden B


Elegantly waisted red patent belt $275 @ Shopbop


3 comments:

KC said...

Lest we not forget the waist to (boobs/hips) ratio!! Best obi/belts flatter that oh so hard to attain ratio. I'll reconsider when my torso lengthens 3 inches ;-)

Ms. Tee said...

Yeah my hips are too big for this accessory...at least IMO.

BLACKBEAUTY said...

Loved it!!! HA! went to Ooh Boutique and purchased it!! Actually it was no longer available, so I contacted them via email, and the owner had 1 more that she mailed to me! Thanks for the post!!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin