Thursday, September 06, 2007

It's a Cinch!




Fendi plexi and suede belt $665; Fendi Nappa elastic suede belt $520 both from Saks.com

I saw these Fendi belts online and thought they were fabulous but I wasn't sure about the acrylic buckle, it looked heavy. Lo and behold, what do I see in the sample cage this very morning but that very belt! So of course , I MUST try it on and was pleasantly surprised. It is lightweight but not as amber as the pic on the website. It also looks pretty good with the dress that I wore today.



Here is the view of me wearing the belt

Why you want it: It adds definition to your waist and makes you look thinner. Don't want to spend over 600 bucks on a BELT? Here are some looks for less:


Wide belt with elastic $24.97 @ Belt Planet.com


Corset belt (love this!) $69 @ Spiegel.com



Allure wide stretch belt $64 @ Nordstrom.com



1 comment:

B said...

No fair! I want to see the rest of your outfit.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin