Saturday, August 15, 2009

SCORE!!!!

Check out my thrift store find today:


Aren't they PRETTTTTYYYYY??????


I am never able to find cute shoes in my size while out thrifting so this was a good day. This was my one and only purchase and for a mere $10 to boot!


I also saw this dress at the register, it was gorgeous but it was $99!!!!! That was the THRIFT store price. The label said Phoebe Couture and is apparently pretty pricey but I couldn't justify spending that amount of money on one item at a thrift store unless it is a designer handbag.


Amanda at the register was kind enough to hold it up for me to snap a photo


2 comments:

God's Favorite Shoes! said...

those shoes are a definite score! I would have left the dress too for that price...are they crazy?!?

You have to post you rocking those shoes!

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin