Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Let's go Shoe Shopping!

I was salivating as I strolled thru Nordstrom last Sunday, their shoe displays always stop my in my tracks and that day was no exception. I was also surprised to see that a lot of the shoes on display were very reasonable in addition to being uber fab. So thank you Nordstrom, now I must make my wish list of shoes that I have to have.


Poetic License "Gift Wrapped" pump $99.95
(These are my faves, must.have.now.) Some people say sequins are for "occasions," I say ANY occasion is a time for sequins! I would totally wear these to work with tights and a black shift dress or with a pair of jeans. Yummy.


DV by Dolce Vita "Fire" pump $89.95


Poetic License "Kiss and Tell" pump $94.95



Steve Madden "Trinitie" pump $79.95

Report Signature "Watts" pump $194.95


Poetic License "Holiday Delight" suede platform $129.95


Jessica Simspon "Michaela" platform pump $78.95


Harajuku Lovers "Paley" pump $99.95

I am really having a love affair with Steve Madden, the shoes are so vivid and funky yet still wearable.


Steve Madden "Regaal" pump $89.95


Here's the fuchsia version of the green shoes that I want want want.

Steve Madden "Fiestaa" $99.95

Anyone who knows me knows that I love any type of detailing and if it's a vivid color, that makes it aaaalllll the better. Now can I get at least ONE pair??? Pretty please?!?!?!?

3 comments:

DustyKay said...

LOVE your shoe selections. I'm sad because due to a low back issue, I can no longer wear the sky high heels that I love. If you ever have the time, I'd love your take on cute and fashionable low heels (2 1/4 inches or less) for work and play.

Dina said...

I'm really looking for a stunning pair of shoes!! I like the Nordstrom collection so much!! They offers great discounts on the purchase!!

workhard said...

Thats a lovely collection... i like all of them.. so elegant


Secret Desire Lingerie

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin