Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Let's go Shoe Shopping!

I was salivating as I strolled thru Nordstrom last Sunday, their shoe displays always stop my in my tracks and that day was no exception. I was also surprised to see that a lot of the shoes on display were very reasonable in addition to being uber fab. So thank you Nordstrom, now I must make my wish list of shoes that I have to have.


Poetic License "Gift Wrapped" pump $99.95
(These are my faves, must.have.now.) Some people say sequins are for "occasions," I say ANY occasion is a time for sequins! I would totally wear these to work with tights and a black shift dress or with a pair of jeans. Yummy.


DV by Dolce Vita "Fire" pump $89.95


Poetic License "Kiss and Tell" pump $94.95



Steve Madden "Trinitie" pump $79.95

Report Signature "Watts" pump $194.95


Poetic License "Holiday Delight" suede platform $129.95


Jessica Simspon "Michaela" platform pump $78.95


Harajuku Lovers "Paley" pump $99.95

I am really having a love affair with Steve Madden, the shoes are so vivid and funky yet still wearable.


Steve Madden "Regaal" pump $89.95


Here's the fuchsia version of the green shoes that I want want want.

Steve Madden "Fiestaa" $99.95

Anyone who knows me knows that I love any type of detailing and if it's a vivid color, that makes it aaaalllll the better. Now can I get at least ONE pair??? Pretty please?!?!?!?

4 comments:

DustyKay said...

LOVE your shoe selections. I'm sad because due to a low back issue, I can no longer wear the sky high heels that I love. If you ever have the time, I'd love your take on cute and fashionable low heels (2 1/4 inches or less) for work and play.

Dina said...

I'm really looking for a stunning pair of shoes!! I like the Nordstrom collection so much!! They offers great discounts on the purchase!!

workhard said...

Thats a lovely collection... i like all of them.. so elegant


Secret Desire Lingerie

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin