Thursday, April 29, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet

About the 'fit:

Again with this jacket there is a small pattern on it that you probably cannot see, I love mixing the same colors but a large and small pattern together. I didn't buy these pieces together but I think it works, n'est pas?



Turquoise/white jacket - Rafaella either via Ross or Marshalls
Turquoise/white button down - Nautica
White pencil skirt - Banana Republic *I have had this skirt for years, I'm sure it was on sale when I got it but it has been a staple piece for my summer wardrobe*
Yellow Manolo Blahnik pump - Neiman Marcus Last Call

I adore bright colors and yellow, as well as green is a fave. I saw these pumps at Last Call a couple of years ago, on sale, in my size and my heart fluttered. 'Nuff said.....

1 comment:

GFS said...

Enough said! I love those shoes!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin