Friday, April 30, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet

In The Fashionista's Closet:

About the 'fit:

I saw this Adrienne Vittadini shirtdress at Marshalls about two or three years ago, loved the colors but didn't try it on. I saw it at a later date at another Marshalls on sale for $39! I tried it on, it fit great, lovely shirtdress with matching belt. I sometimes switch out the belt to change it up.Another option is to wear this as a jacket, it has great trench coat style button details on the sleeves.

The shoes I actually got from Ross, I don't normally even try on the Dollhouse brand, I think some of their things look too cheap but the quality of these are quite awesome! Plus they were such a great color that I had to!


Multicolor Adrienne Vittadini shirtdress - Marshalls
Fuschia Dollhouse peep toes - Ross

3 comments:

Angeline said...

Love the shoes! The color and detail are a fun take on the classic shape.

Ms. Tee said...

Nice dress...I love Adrienne Vittadini! The shoes are hot as well!

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin