Tuesday, March 27, 2012

In The Fashionista's Closet: I've Got a Crush On You

I have never considered myself to be a "pink" person but I am really in love with hot pink these days (like these hot pink platform sandals.) Can you have a crush on a color? I vote yes!

And speaking of crushes...

One of my students has a crush on another student in my class. What I love about him is that he is not one bit shy about his adoration for her (even though the other students tease him about it.)


They had to write sentences using their vocabulary words and here are his sentences:
1. My teachers mistrust me around *Cynthia.
2. I will never misuse Cynthia.
3. If Cynthia goes out with me, I will never misbehave.
4. I told Cynthia that the necklace I bought her was nonreturnable.

*Name has been changed.
Bag: Prada
Bracelets: InPink, Forever 21
Heels: Steve Madden

There were more but I figure that you get the gist. EVERY sentence had something to do with the girl.

 Jacket: Thrifted
Dress: H&M

You gotta admire the kid's tenacity.....

18 comments:

Unknown said...

From one pink hater to another...hot pink is not really pink. Love the shoes and the bracelets

Juanette said...

lol I don't hate pink and hot pink is in the pink family *like a second cousin* so I'm considering it pink!

Unknown said...

I love the hot pink ( I consider it pink too) platforms, the entire outfit is really cute!!


That is so cute what your student did, he really does have a big crush on this girl!! LOL


Carsedra of:

http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You have to be the chicest teacher at your school! That dress is so cute on you, and I am so smitten with your shoes (I think I have the same pair in pink)! As a lover of pink, I indeed support your current color crush :-).

Your student is too cute with his major crush!

Unknown said...

That is the sweetest thing I've read in a long time!!! What a little Romeo your student is! You look great, by the way and I love those shoes! GORGEOUS!! ~Serene

purplgirl48 said...

If hot pink isn't really pink, then what is it?

his_girl_friday said...

You look beautiful as always.

Ticka said...

Wow! He really likes him some "Cynthia"!! LOL! She must be awesome!

Love this outfit! I'm a sucker for a cute jean jacket!

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

Moni @ CL Journal said...

OK, I have a white dress, I have a denim jacket, I am going to FIND some hot pink shoes! I love this combo! Why didn't I think of this?!

I wanna be fierce said...

Wow he loves him some Cynthia LOL. Cute outfit.

-Shakiyla

SAT said...

The shoes are great...I understand your crush.
The sentences....you gotta love the kids. Well, he knows what he wants. HA!
-Sonya

lucia m said...

perfect white dress!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Tanvi said...

Love the dress with those shoes!!!

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Justme_Kellie said...

I love those shoes!! I need more varieties of color in my shoe collection.

As for the student, it's kinda cute, but almost borderline stalker/pressed. Lol! If I was Cynthia i'd be giving him the side eye!

Chioma said...

your outfit is cute! Love how simple it is, then pow! Killer shoes! Glad I found your blogs. love finding and "meeting" other black female bloggers who are doing it and doing it WELL! :) *following*

Chocolattesbox.blogspot.com

Bespoke Biddie said...

ugh! that is so cute i miss when boys where that smitten with little girls

- PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -
- PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY-

Sunnie
(.=

LA Lynn's said...

I am a PINKY type of chic! Loving the shoes… PINKTASTIC!

BTW, those sentences are too cute. I wonder if Cynthia is a PINK Kind of Girl? ~Wink

Nikkipooh said...

I love the dress and the shoes:) Kids and vocabulary/spelling words just don't go together:) lol It's like use some creativity, uhm kay! lol

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin