Friday, December 29, 2006

"Spring"ing into action

While all of the stores are clearing out their winter merchandise, my thoughts have already turned to Spring.
I went to Anthropologie yesterday (and found the cutest dress for 40 bucks, I might add) and I definitely liked what I saw. These photos don't do justice to the dresses, the colors are much more vivid.
Ring Around dress $168; Yuma dress $148


Feeling blah? Brighten things up with a colorful handbag.

Chloe "Edith" satchel $1,020 @ Bluefly; Kate Spade "London Keiran" bag $415



Christian Louboutin "Seersocket" t-strap sandals $384

Too soon for Spring? I think not. (Stay tuned)


2 comments:

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

I LOVE the dress with the yellow sash! I saw it on Anthropologie online, but at that time is was no where near $40. You lucky lady! I would wear that year round, as with the rest. It's all about how you accessorize, and I know you know how to do just that!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Fantastic blog. Just a quick line to recommend a new up & coming handbag designer. For those wanting to stay true to their eco-fashion beliefs and invest in a designer handbag made with hand woven fabrics; Pibiones

Regards
Alla Moda

Check other comments on this designer handbags
on:
www.thisnext.com/item/3A69AA42/Pibiones-by-Antonello-luxury

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin