Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In bloom

Want to embellish and still look feminine and pretty? Say it with flowers with these bold floral print dresses. I would suggest keeping everything else simple and not "matchy" to get the maximum in flower power.


Sleeveless floral print dress $49 (on sale!) at Newport News


See by Chloe floral print dress $600 at net-a-porter


Floral burst dress $24.80 at Forever 21


Belted rosette dress $59 at Spiegel

If you prefer a more muted palate or color combination, these may appeal to you:


I would keep this look flirty and whimsical by wearing a nude shoe as shown. Alice + Olivia belted floral dress $330 at Saks Fifth Avenue


Cotton shadow floral tank dress $148 at White House Black Market


Portrait floral sheath dress $159 at Ann Taylor (I love this because this is not a dress that I would normally gravitate to. I am envisioning this with a bold shoe like orange to shake up the look!)

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin