Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Love it or Loathe it?

I have seen these harem pants on several sites and in magazines but this is not a trend that I would try even though the look is purportedly big in Europe. I am not a fan of the drop crotch look, I don't think it's flattering on any woman's figure and it didn't work when M.C. Hammer did it either.


Current/Elliott drop pant $215 at Revolve Clothing


This pic is hilarious to me, this is the actual sell shot from a website that is trying to sell these things! (It also states that the model is wearing a size small.)

But hey, I could be in the minority on this, what do you think of this look?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those pants are hideous, and not to be the perverted poster but that woman looks like she is opening up more than her pants!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin