Friday, March 20, 2009

Things I've learned this week......

1. If someone wants to buy something that you are wearing off of your body, SELL IT! This happened to me twice this week, the first time I thought the lady was kidding and gave her my card and told her that I could get it for her, that I was a personal shopper. We met later in the week and she told me that she would have gladly paid twice the cost of the necklace. BUT I wouldn't have been able to meet and talk with her and needless to say it was a life changing meeting! More details to follow.......

The second instance happened yesterday, I met a store owner who loved my earrings that my good friend designs and sells and asked to buy them from me because she wanted them NOW. I gladly sold them to her and she now wants to sell the earrings in her store!

2. Surround yourself with people who have your best interests at heart. Friendship is about more than having someone to go clubbing or shopping with, you want to be friends with people who are genuinely happy about your accomplishments and will be there for you when you fall.

3. There are NO COINCIDENCES. God brings angels into our lives to help us along our journey and empower us to turn our dreams into reality......

2 comments:

BAngieB said...

I like this JB, thanks for the post!

GFS said...

Please email me and tell me how to get into the personal shopper business..that literally would fulfill my soul!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin