Friday, October 22, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet: Better Days

Oh what a difference a couple of days make......


I'm feeling better about my situation and circumstances and even went and worked out today. (I know!) I've been doing some mini workouts at home but I actually went to the workout room at my complex and ran on the treadmill. (I KNOW!)
Maybe it's the endorphins from my workout but I feel strong and renewed. I know that I will get through this, it's just a temporary situation. Hmmmm, I guess if I want to continue to feel this way I should continue to work out??? What a concept!

I really like this photo because I think my face looks thinner. I guess I should take all of my pics from this angle.


Okay so my pledge is to work out (harder) and more regularly, I have recently caught some episodes of 'Thintervention with Jackie Warner' on Bravo and seeing the people on the show has motivated me to push myself to get the results that I want. I think it's more realistic than 'The Biggest Loser' because they aren't keeping the participants secluded, they are still allowed to go home and they make their food choices for themselves. I lost 6 pounds when I was working my second job because they were working me like it was slavery times and I want to keep that off and lose 5-10 more pounds.

Wish me luck! 

P.S. I like the way my dress is blowing in the wind here so I don't care about the random people in the background. Shoes are BCBG.

6 comments:

Dhalia said...

I'm glad exercising is helping your mind set....It always does. I have been running as well ....and looking to lose 10 pounds.

Dhalia

God's Favorite Shoes! said...

I worked out today too! I went to Zumba but I had to stop twice because I got dizzy! I didn't quit though! HA!

Loving the nature pictures!

Sing said...

You look wonderfuly. That green obi belt, looooovvveee.

http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

TamStyles said...

now its my turn to be in dumps....glad your feeling better.

Bollywood saree said...

I really find out a whole lot from the weblog I check out online. I saw this blog site on Paddy Power Bingo a couple of days ago and it was good. Your blog site, on the other hand, is amazing. I just love stumbling upon educational websites like yours. Cheers!

mark taylor said...

GREAT BLOG LOVE THE info AND READING HAS GOT ME HOOKED
workwear blackpool

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin