Saturday, July 07, 2012

In The Fashionista's Closet: Small Town USA

"Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life." ~Joel Osteen

I ventured to my hometown to visit my family for the 4th of July holiday. I am from a small town and now I can appreciate the smallness of it, it reminds me of why I believe that people are inherently good. And it's always a good time when I can spend time with my family, they had me in stitches from laughter...but then I gotta get back to the metroplex, the shopping there leaves something to be desired, lol.

Top Row: The rodeo (it was fun, hadn't been in years, it was exciting!)
Middle row: Trying on a short romper (yay or nay?), my rodeo outfit, my niece focusing at the rodeo, she kept calling the horses "puppies"!
Bottom row: My niece and I chilling, my mom bought one of my favorite foods: BACON!, wearing Aldo earrings, H&M tank, Forever 21 bracelets, Marshalls crop jeans and Prada bag

My holiday diet consisted of sno-cones (Tiger's Blood), barbecued ribs (my first of the summer), a funnel cake, watermelon (again my first of summer), bacon (of course), Bud Lite Lime-a-Ritas (try it you'll like it!) and sweet tea from one of my fave chicken joints! *sigh*  I'm gonna have to work out extra hard next week but it was worth it!

How did you spend your holiday? Did you eat too much/drink too much/ fill in the blank too much? Speak on it!

P.S. Yes on the short romper? It's a lil shawt for me but I like it, I think that it's a cool summer alternative...on second thought, I guess the shopping isn't too bad after all.


5 comments:

Lynaya said...

The romper is a bit short but...I say yes.

kt said...

the romper is sexy to me! reminds me of when i was younger

Ticka said...

Love your holiday diet!! The mention of sweet tea is making me salivate! lol!! Going to a rodeo sounds like fun!

I was pretty strong as far as eating over the holiday. Amazingly, I was able to control myself. I have more strength than I thought!

Anonymous said...

Romper is short but it's cute and it's hot out here. Go for it girl, you've got the body for it!

dsds said...

I just came to your post and reading above thing it is very impressive me and it is very nice blog. Thanks a lot for sharing this.
diets that work

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin