Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Espadrilles Excitement


Victoria's Secret caftan dress $65 on sale


E dress me Scallop Eyelet Dresse by Tibi $350

I am responding to "anonymous" who wants to know what to wear with espadrilles. I think that espadrilles are best worn with skirts or dresses. Because of the strap around the ankle if I was of smaller stature (i.e. short) I would not wear them with cropped pants or capris because the strap will cut you off at the ankles. If you are shorter, try wedge sandals instead for a comfy cute look.


Ravinstyle Christina K wrap dress $200 (on sale)


Anthropologie Watchtower dress $138


Delia's Carmen dress $34.50 (Great deal!)


Baker's Rasha wedge $59.95; Carlos Santana wedge $97.99 at Shoes.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those dresses are soo cute.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin