Sunday, December 26, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet: Blessed and De-stressed

I spent Christmas at my mom's and I always feel so safe when I'm there. All of my worries go out the window when I'm home and I'm able to relax and enjoy my time with my family.



This is my first Christmas tree ornament I ever made, it's pipe cleaners with glitter on it. I think this was either a kindergarten or first grade project. My mom makes sure it's on the tree along with the ones my sisters made every year. My nephew's ornament is on the left, it's his artwork from school made into an ornament.
Wanted to be comfy and eat a lot without my pants getting too tight!



I asked (begged) my sister braid to my hair in two braids. This was before I pinned it under.

I was going to go outside but it was soooooo cold yesterday so I decided pics in the domicile would have to do.


My nephew was so excited about my tripod, he couldn't figure out how I was taking pictures and no one was pushing the button on the camera. He told his dad that I'm a model now, lol.

I know that people will start to make New Year's resolutions soon but I have always used my birthday as a marker for goals and reflections. I have some projects that I am working on and I'll share some of those things in the coming weeks.

Hair: Braided by sister
Earrings: I can't remember
Sweater: Zara (Does this look black in the pics? It's navy)
Leggings: Forever 21
Bracelets (mixed): Forever 21
Boots: Juicy Couture

3 comments:

Tonia Lee Smith said...

You are rocking the two braids! I haven't done that in ages.

###### said...

i was never able to braid hair at all..i wish i could do my daughters hair in a braid.

Ms. Tee said...

I used to braid my hair like that when my napps were loose. I like your sweater...you definitely look relaxed and comfortable at Mom's! Your nephew is cute!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin