Friday, December 10, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet: No Muss No Fuss



I was the most tired person on the face of the planet this morning and I wish it was for doing zany and unspeakable things but it's merely me working my second job until 11:30 pm most nights. I'm grateful for its purpose at this time in my life, it is much needed. 
 


I wanted to wear something comfortable today (is that becoming the word of my life?) I just couldn't do a heel today and I'm glad I didn't because I was recruited to go on a field trip to the mall to see Santa Claus with the kindergarten classes. 

Ralph Lauren jacket: Thrifted from Reiko (Thanks chica!)
Bill Blass men's button down: rummage sale
panther print scarf: Zara (Thanks Dad!)
leggings: Newport News
handbag: thrifted
boots: Marshalls

I took my pics, or rather my recruited fashion photographer took my pics before I got "kindergarten-ed" and got dirty.


Whoever thought herding 100+ kindergarten kids through the mall was a good idea needs to talk to me....


Gotta go, duty calls, just wanted to post outfit pics before heading off to work. Have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

Mellodee said...

Sharp, smart, sassy!! Love this look....comfortable but stylish! Suits you to a T!

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Did you say 100 kids? I'm loving the look, but I want to see after photos too :)

DannaK said...

The white button-down really makes your beautiful skin glow. This outfit is definitely a keeper!

Ms. Tee said...

Cute! Better you than me going on that trip with the Kindergarteners! I think they are so cute at that age, but they would drive me batty!

Sing of Singature Style said...

Great look. Comfortable and stylish. That bag is great.

http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

Juanette said...

Thanks so much ladies! Tonia, I only had a mustard stain at the end of the day so I thought that was pretty good considering!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin