Tuesday, December 14, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet: Bowling and B'Day (Continued)

Some of you may remember this jacket that Reiko thrifted in the boys department but what she didn't tell you was that it was for ME! The perfect jacket to wear on my birthday!
As I was getting ready for my Birthday Nite Out, I asked myself:


I met some friends for bowling, food and TABs (tasty adult beverages) and had a great time.

Just a little fyi, I am going to wear this jacket again this week to school so don't be surprised!

I haven't been bowling in years but guess what????

I WON!

Yummy italian cream cake (my fave!)

I won't tell you what I wished for but hopefully it involves a new position and something l've been aching to do for a loooooonnnggg time.....

Of course I mean a teaching position, what were YOU thinking, silly?

Jacket: Thrfited from Reiko I.Love.It.The.MOST!
Striped shirt: Thrifted
High waist jeans: Mango
Clutch: Thrifted (I heart it!)
Boots: I cannot remember, honestly, I've had them forever

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes, good thoughts and blessings that were sent my way for my birthday, I can't WAIT to see what 39 brings!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE THE JACKET! and the way you mixed the patterns, love the hair, love the bag! looks like you had a great bday!

www.passionsontopofpassions.blogspot.com

LJoyner said...

I just love your style sis!!! I always come to your blog for new ideas and your Rocking style!!

~L~ said...

looks like you had alot of fun....and love that jacket.

~L~
iBLOG a little HERE>

GFS said...

Say it with me...REIKO IS A BEAST WHEN IT COMES TO THRIFTING FOR JUANETTE!

That jacket makes me all kinds of proud and you rocked it!

This isn't a Wulona outfit...this is a WWJJD outfit! WHAT WOULD JJ DO!!

Perfect outfit for bowling! Perfect!

Kerissa said...

Found your blog via God's Favorite Shoes & I'm in love. The blazer is terrific. Have a plaid sundress that's similar. Went thrifting tonight & left a berry similar handbag...shame on me =( At least now I have a place to stop for creative ideas. Thank you!

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Happy Birthday! I love that jacket too by the way. Reiko does a fabulous job thrifting!

Ms. Tee said...

LOL at WWWW - I love Willona's style! The jacket looks great!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin