Thursday, December 16, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet: Scarves and Sniffles

I've had a killer sore throat for a couple of days so I've been feeling lousy. I wore this to go run errands and was told that I looked "spiffy" while I was out. 


sunglasses: Giorgio Armani
blazer: Giorgio Armani (thrifted)
grey long sleeve tee: Walmart
scarf: Forever 21
jeans: 7 For All Mankind
boots: Nine West
bag: Chloe

This is what I wore Wednesday:
Not too crazy about this outfit, I think it's the shoes but I had to do a flat boot with the way that I was feeling...

turtleneck: Zara
vest (with pockets): Zara
skirt: Zara
(See a trend here?! I used to shop at Zara faithfully and hopefully will be seeing them again real soon when my funds are replenished!) 

The kids were so enamored by these earrings. They asked to touch them, if they are heavy (no) and one girl asked if they were clip-ons (they are.) She said her granny wears clip-ons. (Not sure if that puts me in a good or bad category.) I got them at a resale shop for $3.

These aren't "birthday outfits" but hopefully tomorrow I can redeem myself...

9 comments:

Manecoarse said...

I love those Nine West boots and the bag makes the outfit pop.

Moni @ CL Journal said...

I love both looks but the first pic is fly! Love that bag!

Unknown said...

that chloe bag and those earrings are redunk. love.

Sing of Singature Style said...

Really like both looks. I love your updos, they are so flattering on you.

http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

love both looks! u made that simple wal-mart tee look so chic!

~L~ said...

love those earrings and lol @ the kid's granny comment. her granny must be fly!

~L~
iblog a little here>

Nnenna said...

I love Zara, but I think it's more expensive here than it is in Europe!

Ms. Tee said...

Outfit 1: Spiffy indeed! LOOOOOOOVE that bag!

Outfit 2: I think it looks good! You definitely pulled it off!

I've never heard of Zara...there are none near the area in which I live. :(

I just visited the website and saw some nice items!

Anonymous said...

I love both outfits, but the first one the boots, and the bag! Luv it!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin