Sunday, December 12, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet: Friends Til The End



I went to dinner with one of my very best friends, we have known one another for over 15 years and I love her because she never judges me and always wishes me well in whatever I do. If I told her I was leaving my job(s) to go and join the circus, instead of giving me reasons why I shouldn't, she would exclaim, "Oh that's so EXCITING! You are going to have so much fun!" I think everyone deserves someone like her in their lives. She makes me want to be a better friend.

Tasty Adult Beverage

Me enjoying my tasty adult beverage

Bread pudding for my birthday

I am loving the Ralph Lauren blazer that Reiko thrifted for me, I wore it Friday and again the very next day. I gotta feeling that it's gonna be in heavy rotation....

 leopard top: Zara
layers of necklaces (there are 4 and some have multi-layers): Forever 21
cigarette pants: Gap
bag: shopping party
platforms: Michael Kors

We had a fabulous time! I've learned over the years that I want to surround myself with people who wish me well and who support me when I'm up, down or indifferent and even if that circle gets smaller, the quality of the relationships that I have is far richer. 

Have a blessed (and fashionable) day!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i love this look! you have my 'dream' hair! i just BC'd yesterday (fingers crossed) :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

GFS said...

LOVING every bit of this!

Kandi-STYLE said...

I live for this outfit!! I love leopard anything...

@Antonia CONGRATS, welcome to the club!

Dhalia Edwards said...

That blazer looks lovely and you look great...

Dhalia

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous!! Happy Birthday!

Ms. Tee said...

You and your friend are such natural beauties! The drink looks refreshing...and I love bread pudding!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you on this. I have cut many people over the last few years! Recently I read an article on Mop Top Maven's page about getting rid of the negative friends! I need peace and positivity!!!! Great friends are hard to come by! The few I have are near and dear to me! Everytime we get together we have a blast! We are planning a cruise or beach trip for the big bday!!!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin