I was nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by Leslie over at Fashion DuJour Daily! This chick is the cutest thing EVAH and she has a wonderful spirit as well. (She is my friend in my head, I've never actually met her but after I discovered her blog I went back and looked at ALL of her blog posts. I have a tendency to be quite anal in that way. (shut up, Reiko!)
So according to the rules I have to share 7 things about myself (I'm guessing they need to be true) and then pass the award on to 15 other bloggers who deserve recognition. Whew, that's a lot of bloggers, but here we go!
1. I love candy. Any type of sweet is my friend.Unfortunately for me I also need to visit the dentist quite often.
2. I imagine myself running a marathon and bought running shoes last year and actually went jogging once or twice. Okay, full disclosure, it was more walking than running. Get off my back, I am now actually using my shoes by running on the treadmill in the mornings before work. My dad is a marathon runner and will be here in December to run the White Rock Marathon and I will be cheering him on from the sidelines.
4. I want someone to throw me a surprise party. Like seriously, where I have no idea that I am getting a party and people jump out and yell surprise and I cry because I'm so shocked and overjoyed. The whole nine yards. I had a boyfriend throw me a 'surprise' birthday party in high school but I figured it out pretty easily and I think the people that came only wanted an excuse to (underage) drink. Strawberry Hill,anyone?
6. I won't date a man that does not vote. I think that it is the LEAST you can do, voting is a privilege that everyone should exercise but if you choose not to, you do not get the right to complain about anything that deals with government. Also, I like to discuss political goings on and if you don't keep up then I can't deal with you. You can watch ESPN all you want to but I need you to watch some CNN also. MSNBC, George Stephanopoulus, something. ...I refuse to watch Keith Olbermann after he said on The View that he doesn't vote. So please come correct if you want to take me out. And please have a job. (Thanks.)
7. I secretly watch tv shows that I wouldn't dare admit to watching. 'K-Ci and JoJo Come Clean', Lisa Raye: 'The Real McCoy', Omarosa's show 'The Ultimate Merger.' More like The Ultimate Corniness, that fake LV logo backdrop killed me every time. But yes I watched, but let's keep it just between you and me......But I still won't watch the Real Housewives of Atlanta. A girl's got to draw the line somewhere. I.just.can't.do.it.
As for the 15 bloggers, I will just pass this on to anyone who wants to respond in the comments section and would like some love for their blog. I'm not even sure that I KNOW 15 bloggers, lol. Thanks Leslie!