Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Madcap Recap

Quick recap of the weekend in Austin with one of my favorite people....




(Free) Cokes were stolen....




Someone got tipsy....

 
Ids were lost, keys locked in the car, and someone was stopped by the po po's for speeding. (Actually, all of that happened to me but it all worked out in the end.) 


There were multiple wardrobe changes in a hospital restroom complete with code knocks and nekkidness...


 

And we laughed. A lot. I mean a whole lot. An obnoxious lot. 


 It was a very good weekend indeed......
  
Lucy and Ethel have left the building!

9 comments:

###### said...

big fun!

Prissy said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! I love the vibrant colors of your dress...wish I could see more of it! Your clutches are very nice as well.

Prissy

PeculiarRoyalty said...

fun times I love the outfits and the pink background very cute!

Full Figured Diva said...

Love Love Love your dress and clutch. Looks like you ladies had a ball!

http://Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

Sing of Singature Style said...

Fab photos, looks very fun.

amanda said...

whoa that last photo is AMAZING!!!!! it was so cool to meet you at the pop up event. can't believe you weren't able to go to the conference!!!! it was great. next year!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you ladies!!! Awesome diva pair! I saw your letter in the March InStyle... Rock on chicas!

GFS said...

These pics look like we have a story to tell! I heart you THE MOST JB! And we are going to take over the world together...because you have a small waist:)

Anonymous said...

I am jealous:( Yall had way too much fun! I can tell from the pics! I want to laugh, lol a lot:) The pics are fabulous! I want to hear more of the story of the hospital restroom changes and things of that nature (to steal from B. Scott) lol! Yall crack me up, yes I said yall! Repping the "souf!"

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin