Friday, August 20, 2010

Don't Step On My Blue Suede Shoes



 I copped this angora sweater for 99 cents and immediately thought of pairing it with my blue suede Anne Klein pumps.



Love these color combos, I like the pop of blue against the yellow.


Here are some more blues that I think will do the job:




Steve Madden Tatumm @Endless $94.95


Irregular Choice $134.80 @ASOS





Steve Madden "Vanissa" $99.95 @Zappo's

Paris Hilton "Bianca" @Macy's

Marni $175 @Yoox


Chinese Laundry "Haughty" $88.95 @Zappos

 Jessica Simspson "Evoni" $89.95 @Nordstrom

...and What I Wore:




White shorts: Thrifted Shoes: Steve Madden Wedges

Sending good thoughts your way, have an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

Mellodee said...

I love yellow/gold with dark blue. It always looks sharp. Killer shoes!

Miss Moon the Brooklyn Geechee said...

I am a bit heel-a-phobic, but more and more I've been spying some gorgeous heels that I really want to try! This blog post is definitely making it hard for me! LOL

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin