Thursday, November 11, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet: Jailhouse Rock

Sorry for the slow posts, with the time change I have been SOOOO lethargic in the evenings! I feel as though someone slipped me a mickey (see definition here) and I have been going to bed like a 70 year old woman BUT waking up at 4:30 am, again like a 70 year old woman. (My perception of 70 year old women could be wrong, they could be living it up until the wee hours, that's just my thinking.)

Sweater: Zara
Maxidress: gifted
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Bag: Chloe


I had the crazy, bad behavior kinder kids again and we were talking about words that begin with the letter "P" and one little girl said "Pawnshop." Is that normal?!? For a 5 year old to know that? Not park or peanut but PAWNSHOP. I can guarantee you that I didn't know the word pawnshop when I was five but hey, maybe she should be in the gifted class.


Don't forget to enter the Fashion Nette-work Giveaway with Designer Chatter!

3 comments:

GFS said...

Pawnshop? Not Pizza? Pink? Panda? Pretty?

Yeah that kid has some stories to tell! And I think I'm gonna try this maxi dress look soon;)

Tina said...

P for pretty. I love this slouchy chic look.

Dhalia Edwards said...

I like how you worked the sweater over your dress.

Dhalia

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin