Sunday, November 07, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet: Orangette


I went to workout yesterday morning and there was a (kinda) cute guy in there so I had to get all Jillian Michaels with my workout and act as though I wasn't about to pass out and worked out longer than usual. He was grunting and panting so hard  I thought it would be bad manners not to stay. 



I began orientation at my second job, I'll be working in the men's department. I knew right away what my mom's response would be once she heard that I would be working in that department. "Ooooooohhh, that's good. Maybe you'll find a husband there." Who even knew that they sold husbands in the men's department? And all this time I've been looking elsewhere for husbands. So easy!


I am loving LOVING fall, I was so over my summer wardrobe. I am glad that I'm able to pull out some different things now.



Ruffled trench: Marshalls


Skirt: Banana Republic
Tights: Walmart
Boots: Clothes Swap

I pray pray PRAY that I will have exciting news to share this week! I'm off to take pics of some thrift finds to share with you....

6 comments:

GFS said...

I heart this look...it's that jean shirt! It's so very J Crew of you!

And let me know how that works out...the hunt for men in the dept store!

Maybe you can pitch Bravo for a reality show! Called "Pick up Ties and a Man at the Dept Store: Texas Style!"

Danna said...

I want an orange skirt...love it! And wow, that outfit makes your waist look tiny.

Claire Kiefer said...

You are SO CUTE! And that outfit is amazing--love it! P.S. if you find out they sell husbands in the men's dept., let me know!!

Tina said...

So chic so you. What is up with the hair it looks so freaking good! I can't believe your hair has grown so much.

Sing of Singature Style said...

Love this look. It works for so many things, casual to a night out.

http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love this ensemble... chic and comfy at the same time. And you just might find your husband in the men's department. I'm putting it out there!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin