Tuesday, November 02, 2010

In The Fashionista's Closet: Pleather Weather


 A rainy, cold front, can't find my umbrella Election Day. I had to take my pics in the gym but let's pretend this is a gorgeous backdrop instead shall we?
 
 I got this faux leather jacket from Forever 21 about three years ago and can't stop wearing it. I wear it with  pencil skirts, over dresses, it gives everything a bit of an edge.
I had an interview today and was hired for a part time job. It's a retail job and a place that I actually shop at so I may keep it up after I find a teaching position to keep the discount.


I've been dropping off my teaching portfolio at schools in hopes of meeting the principals as well as applying for the positions online and I have a couple of leads so far so let's all pray that I am on the cusp of obtaining a teaching position. I said, PRAY, now stop reading this and bow your heads!

P.S. I felt like my hair (unintentionally) resembled Janet Jackson from the "What Have You Done For Me Lately" video....


6 comments:

GFS said...

This look is anything but boring! I love it all!

~L~ said...

1. That scarf color is for you. it looks Gorgeous!

2. love the stripes under the jacket.

3. your hair looks fabulous

With that said, you dont need a beautiful backdrop...you brought the beauty.

~L~
My Style Blog

Danna said...

Love this look on you. The scarf color accentuates your beautiful skin. Gorgeous!

Sing of Singature Style said...

This is a great look all the way around. I can see how you live in that Forever 21 jacket. I love a staple piece that goes with everything. Fab miss lady!

Serenity3-0 said...

I love the outfit & the hair!

Pink Stilettos said...

I love the outfit! Really diggin' the shoes and the jacket ~and your hair :) xoxo

www.pink-stilettos.info

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin