Wednesday, January 05, 2011

In The Fashionista's Closet: Young Whippersnappers


I asked a friend to take my photos and this is how the conversation went:

"Hey, can you do me a favor? Can you take a couple of photos of me? It needs to be head to toe and I may or may not look at the camera."

"Sure" she said.

(see the button on the side? <3)

"Ok, are you ready? I'm about to take the picture. Are you going to look at me? Is it ok? Should I just take it? Well I took it but I didn't get your shoes, is that ok? What is this for again?"


I then had to explain to her that it was for my persona style blog and then I had to explain what a blog was and why people even care and the purpose of the whole thing. My friend is not that old but she does go to bed at 8:30 every night and refuses to join Facebook.


So thanks F for taking my photos but next time it may just be easier for me to use my tripod. (Not that you'll see this post anyway....)


  shirt: Target
scarf: Zara
skirt: Thrifted
tights: Target
shoes: Michael Kors

Happy Wednesday!

9 comments:

Sing of Singature Style said...

What a great skirt and the details.. Fits you like a glove.

Unknown said...

I know someone like that...and she always askes me a thousand questions like, "what's OPI" and "You blog?, what's that a website? you make money?" smh. lol.

Prissy said...

You and Reiko always have the funniest stories to tell. Maybe I need to get out more!! LOL

love the skirt on you

Prissy
www.rushourfashion.com

GFS said...

Your.hair.makes.me.hate.myself.

~L~ said...

i know what you mean. i hate explaining that all blogs are not gossip blogs. and then don't let me mention DIY....the questions just keep coming.

fabulous skirt and i love the booties!

~L~
www.AvidAccents.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

Very funny. BTW....I love the new format. I usually read your post on Google Reader; therefore, I have not seen the format since the change.

Ms. Tee said...

Too funny! Poor thing...lol

I love this outfit! The skirt looks good on you. I rarely wear skirts or dresses below the knee because of my height...I'm about 5'4".

I like your glasses too. I am about to buy another pair of frames. I have worn contact lenses exclusively for a while, but I think the "oxygen permeable" lenses did a little damage to my left cornea! :(

Unknown said...

LOL ...yes, I find it much easier to make serious faces when no one is actually standing behind the camera ...but these turned out cute and I LOVE the pop of red!!


...also, I laughed out loud at your comment today ;)



...and omg that vintage dress from Reiko is phenomenal ...love how you styled it with the bag/shoes too. Fab!!

misss_e said...

These are great too! What kind of camera do you use?

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin