Monday, October 23, 2006

It's My Perogative

I guess I should have added this in the very beginning of my foray into blogdom but I didn't think of it at the time. The purpose of Fashion Nette-work is to give women tips on how to define and develop their OWN personal style, not necessarily to own the trendiest item out there but how to add pieces to enhance their wardrobe. I try to profile items that are available on websites and retailers that may be available to everyone. I want to profile styles from thrift to couture for petites to plus sizes, for hourglass to no a** (lol!) If you enjoy the blog, pass it on to your fellow fashionistas, if you want to see something special on the site let me know. Don't forget to sign up for email updates to get my latest posts and feel free to leave comments!

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin