Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Savoir-faire

I am enjoying these coats from La Redoute, a French retailer that came to the U.S. in 1999. Of course it's all about the details with me and these are two great examples:



This double buckle wool coat also comes in grey and black but I am not sure if I would buckle the top, it kinda looks like a neck brace!

Of course this red belted wool broad collar coat is my fave, i adore the collar and it is trimmed with grosgrain. (The wide patent belt is sold separately for $20 bucks but this is just an example of adding pop to a coat you may already have.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I had forgotten about La Redoutte!

Thanks - you have great fashion sense. I have been a lurker for quite sometime...

Juanette said...

thanks!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin